Monday, May 20, 2013

How is everything going?

"So how is everything going?" Is a question I get A LOT! Haha this question should really be... "How is life with a toddler and a newborn?" Well, it's not easy but it's never dull.
I get all sorts of "help" sometimes resulting in injuries.

I get excited about gear like this...
I'm able to still do the things I love with the babies I love. 

I do lots of this...
Sometimes even ending with surprise packages mom gets to clean up. 

I feed A LOT!

I get to bake and create a lot...
...and clean messes. 

I find things like this going on while I'm feeding...
(He ate the cardboard of this cereal box) even though one was already open. 

Needless to say its so fun with two. Crazy... But fun! I need to get a picture of both kids crying at the same time,.. There is also lots of that. There are also lots of laughs and smiles to go around. So to answer your question everything is fabulously insanely great with a toddler and a baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment