Monday, January 6, 2014

Bye bye 2013

2013 was a crazy year.

We managed to be in Logan the whole year and plan on being in our same apartment for at least another 6 months. (That's when our lease is up). I'm hoping to not have to move for a little while. 

Somehow we survive every month with Adam working a good job for a student. Adam has a vet school interview on the 21st of this month. Although he is now thinking he would like to go to PA school. (He would make a lot more money and have less school debt and be done with school faster. ) He is so smart and hard working I know he can do whatever he sets his mind to. 



Thayne is 2 1/2 and is a riot. He is pretty well behaved but definitely can get into some mischief. He loves trains, boats, tractors, cars. If you think it's because we programmed him that way you are dead wrong. He has grown up around dolls and stuffed animals and even had a thing for tangled for awhile but that ship has sailed. His fav movie right now is excuse me 2 (despicable me 2). He is excellent at singing and dancing. He knows almost the whole alphabet and could careless about his bed. (He likes to sleep on the floor next to me right now)

Joslyn is the toughest little gal I know. She loves anything Thayne is into and is a crawling machine. She likes to stand but not taking steps (which I don't mind). She loves smiling and laughing. She is 9 months old but already her little personality is shining through. 

As for me I'm pretty boring. I still love the same stuff. I am in a yw presidency at the moment and enjoy my girls so much. Adam and I made a goal to ski at least once a month in the winter and so far so good. We have been twice. Although we might even get to go twice this month. We want to take thayne at least once too. I'm thinking about getting my personal trainer certificate in April  so I can work a little too. 


I think that's about it for us! Here's to 2014. Come see us in Logan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment