Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What are we up to? Let me tell ya!

Its a common enough question for this mom and I'm sure many of you. Sometimes it might even seem I'm on Facebook all day, or just hanging out. But here is what we have been up to... 

Adam- has applied to 11 PA schools he has now heard back from 3 of them :) he has an interview in Arizona next month. He also is taking an online class and working as a CNA. Everyone at the assisted living center where he works loves him. They all go on and on about Adam. Good thing they are old ladies otherwise I might be in trouble ;) 

Thayne- has started joy school and loves it. He is learning so much and still loves being outside. Hopefully we have some good winter gear for him because he is going to need it. 

(Here he is at joy school) 

Joslyn- is starting to talk (what?!??) she is my girlie girl that knows what she wants to wear (or no clothes). Actually Thayne is quite the fashionista too. 

Me- well ya know... Just hiking with Adam. Teaching joy school, being a nursery leader, vt coordinator, and... I'm starting my own business!!!! I'm going to hopefully start cleaning apartments. Which is something I've do as since I was 16. Hopefully we will make enough money to cover extra travel expenses as Adam does interview and the time off he will have to take. 

Yup that's our lives right now. I have so much to blog about but for now this is a great update. 
Me in 2007 on Timpagonous, 2014 Adam in the same spot. This was an important picture because my cousin said I couldn't date a guy until he took a picture in that spot... Well obviously 5 years of marriage later we got around to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment