Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween may not be my favorite holiday 
BUT it was super fun to dress up Thayne!
I have to admit the actual Halloween night wasn't that exciting. Adam had class till 8.
The most exciting was the weekend before.
We took Thayne to a trunk or treat and checked out the spooktacular (which was SO crowded!)
Thayne couldn't get over Adam's fake teeth

The best part was seeing Heather. 
Both Heathers! Except we didn't get a picture with Kerr!

I think after hanging out with us Heather will never want to have children.


Another family shot! Can you spot the baby bump? 
I was a pregnant witch, Adam a black mulleted red neck. Thayne a tiger. (Thank you costco for making it easy.)

We did carve a pumpkin and it was pretty cute it was an owl perched in a tree. Before I could get a picture Thayne ripped the owl off the perch and then proceeded to break the branch.
Leaving the pumpkin looking like we just left a big hole. 
I'm sure glad Halloween is over I'm excited to focus on my favorite holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment