Monday, November 12, 2012

Its a....

Today we had an ultra sound what we learned at the ultra sound...

I am 19 weeks along but measure 17 weeks
I measured small with Thayne so this isn't really surprising.
We learned that baby is very flexible and is practically bent in half.
We learned the gender...







Get your dresses ready! Cause its a GIRL!!!!!


We are very excited. She doesn't move around a whole lot 
(which I'm hoping will carry over to after birth)
We haven't thought of any names yet but we figure we have plenty of time to figure all that out.

Due date is still April 8th at this point in time.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! CONGRATULATIONS PRETTY GIRL! that is So excitingg!!!: ))) I hope she's born April 7th! (so her and I can share a birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Girls are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete