Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Our Arizona House Part 1

We have been in this house for almost two weeks. 
Here is our tour a few people have wanted to see our house. 
It is not in its perfect state. But I thought it would be a good idea to show a video now because 
I have an easier time seeing progress that way.
I broke it into segments because I am not good with technology, its a real thing.
Not much of the house is organized yet but hey give me a break its only been two weeks!
Part 2 has the master bedroom and bathroom. And PS this could take a very long time to load.


Front door, entry way, living room and formal dining room turned into a piano room





Kitchen and dining area, pantry


Work out room, art room, office, playroom, 


Linen closet, laundry room, kids bunk bed


Kids toys and closet 






Main bathroom / Guest Bathroom



Guest room 







No comments:

Post a Comment