Sunday, March 19, 2017

2016

2016 

It's not really March is it?
Can we pretend its January?
Ok good!
Last year was a blur. An awesome blur.
We added a new member to our family.
Meet little Gwen.
She is perfect in every little way. 
I wish I could tell myself 3 years ago that everything was going to work out.
That having 3 kids is actually awesome. 
All those wise mothers were right. 
You see by the 3rd kid you aren't stressed out as much. 
You realize that the milestones are going to happen. 
That it actually does go fast. 
Since its January I wanted to do our year recap.
(Christmas Day 2016)



Thayne- started kinder and loves school most days. 
He practices jokes and loves making people happy.
He ran his first race last year. 
He is my buddy and likes to spend time together as a family.
When we ask him what his favorite part of a day is its always "when you did something with me"
This boy makes the world a better place. 

Joslyn- Shy at first but don't let her fool you.
She loves singing and dancing to herself.
Every time we try to listen in she will run away.
Being a middle child can be hard and she uses it to her advantage.
Her and I like to paint anything and everything together. 

Gwen- Still new but I think she might be a firecracker.
She loves to smile and giggle with us and wants to be wherever her
brother and sister is. Already she has a ton of personality.

Adam- is doing rotations and has a new schedule every month. 
He is going to be a great PA and finishes in JULY! 
He balances school and family amazingly.
He also has been able to rekindle his love of golfing.

Alyse- I am happily enjoying being CEO of our home. 
The kids and I have enjoyed doing things around Phoenix. 
We plan on staying in Arizona after school. 

Hope you all had a holly jolly Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment