Monday, October 2, 2017

Free Quote Printable

Adam graduated P.A. School! 
We survived these past few years without a real income. 
What a wild ride. 
Now that I'm bored out of my mind blissfully enjoying 
not stressing about school, I have found a hobby I enjoy doing and I 
wanted to share it with you!

Long ago people used to scrap book for HOURS on ONE page. 
WHAT!?! You might be saying to yourself but its true.
I used to be one of those people if you still are kudos to you.

After baby number one I realized I didn't have that 
kind of time. 
So naturally I gave it up. 
I even gave away my scrap book.
Because it brought me stress.

Recently though I have discovered a simpler way to scrap book.
PRINTABLES
and
I enjoy making them. 

My kids say some funny things so I created this fun page to help me 
remember to write down some of the crazy things they say. 

Now I can keep memories in my own special way

To download this printable click here


No comments:

Post a Comment