Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just another day at the Castle of Hassell


Just Another Day at the Castle of Hassell!!

Yes I actually came up with my own recipe...

"Go-go moms smoothie"

Doesn't everything here look so good???
So I made this up yesterday and it was so good I thought I'd better share it

What you need:

Blender

Quick oats (1/3 cup)

Frozen blueberries (2 hand fulls)
(or some other kind of frozen fruit)

Peanut butter (2 TBS)
(could easily do just one I just love peanut butter)

Applesauce (1 quick pour around 1/4-1/3 cup)
(I used homemade sugar free)

Banana (just 1 medium)

2% Milk (1 cup)
(could easily use soy milk)

Put them all in the blender and there you go! So yummy. And notice how no sugar was added? Didn't need it. All the fruit made up for it. Try it out and leave me a comment if you tried it.

Yum! Made enough for just me
P.S. this cup was filled I had to drink a ton then I thought I better take a picture.

Reusable Bags
I would do a tutorial on this but... there are a million out there. Just google or look it up on pinterest.
Just make sure you DON'T use PUL
I used 100% peva (bought the cheapest shower curtain you could find)
It turned out really good!

Onto us...
Thayne is 7 1/2 months and is as cute as ever
He can say, "hi" (first word)
and "ya"
he wont say them on demand but he will randomly say them its so cute.
He can roll too easy and eat Cheerios he is growing like no other as you can see in the
next picture...

we love him so much!!!
Proud parents! I told Adam I needed a new profile pic and...
Should I dye my hair blonde? I'm really thinking hard about it
I saw Rihanna's hair and really liked it.

Adam-still working away.
He treated me to the best weekend ever we got to dress up and go dancing and skiing/snowboarding.

Me-oh you know everything about me! Just living the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment