Sunday, April 29, 2012

You know you have married your best friend...

...when you hate to see them go to work
... you can tell your spouse anything
...you can do anything and have fun
...when he listens to you even when you are telling him something that he does that drives you crazy
...when he changes that something
...and makes you feel special and never alone
...when he takes time to make sure he finds the perfect birthday card
...when going to Cabellas is a date
...when you don't even realize you don't really talk to anyone else
...he BBQ's for you
...when he works nights just so you can stay at home so your child doesn't have to go to daycare

 This is Adam. My best friend, spouse and love of my life.
He carried kicking Thayne all the way up to the summit. Planned out a birthday hike for me.


Here is our summit picture

Our friends Brock and Emily came with us! It was so fun yesterday!
We went to antelope island it was amazing.



Diaper changing in the wild.

So today I'm a little emotional. Adam starts school again in 2 weeks. I'm realizing that for the next
5 years its going to be really hard to spend a lot of time with Adam.
He is starting nights at an animal hospital so he can go to school and provide for our little family.
I've offered to go back to work but he knows how much
I've wanted to be apart of my childrens lives.
Its also my birthday and first time in a long time he has had to work to 11:00 PM.
Its also the sabbath and we believe that today is a day of rest.
But he has to work sundays. Luckily he gets to go to church.
I know there are a lot of people who have to work Sundays
and a lot of professions (especially medical ones)
that have patients that can't wait till Monday.

So today is kinda a tough day but I'm so grateful for an amazing husband that
makes it so easy to miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! We love you guys! So happy he is following his dreams with his schooling!

    ReplyDelete