Sunday, November 24, 2013

Friendsgiving

One thing that I love to do but have a hard time doing in an apartment is 
having people over.
I absolutely love parties. 
But how do you do this in an apartment with no backyard?
Well, luckily I live across the street from my church and had a crazy idea.
What about a friends-giving?
Here is what I did,
I told my friends lets get together and eat. 
Everybody brought something and we ate… and ate… and had a ton of leftovers!
I kept decorating simple and thanks to all my wonderful friends it was able to happen. 
Here are a few snap shots.







I had everyone write down what they were grateful for and clip it onto a string.


thank you pinterest for simple decorating tips 
all the fancy decor was brought by my friend Christin (she is pro at decorating)






Lots of people came. For privacy reasons I won't blast all their pictures on the blog. 
But I promise people came! We had a great feast and a great time. 
I think this will become a new tradition. 
Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment