Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thayne's 3rd Birthday!

Thayne is now 3! While my mom was watching the kids apparently Thayne became
interested in their weed-wacker. And asked "Weema" for 
a weed wacker cake...

The anticipation is killing him




Grandma also brought some poppers that made both babies happy.
 Presents...


Thayne is in love with his new bike. He actually has to have it parked next to his bed
in order to sleep. After all that cake we had to get outside to try it out.



 Adam's parents were able to visit us for a short while we are glad they 
spent time with us and were here for Thayne's birthday. 











 Thayne had a great birthday. We tried to plan a party with friends but the weather pooped out. 
I feel like having a family party was just what he wanted anyway.
He was very worried about both sets of grandparents being there for his birthday.
This boy is teaching me so much. He enjoys the simple things and I would say is one of the happiest guys I know. If you ever need anyone to start the party he is your man. 
He makes everyday fun and helps me out in his own little way. 
Happy Birthday Thayne!


No comments:

Post a Comment