Sunday, December 28, 2014

Do we ever make up our minds? Maybe!


Our family has made a lot of hard decisions lately. 
May not seem hard to some families but to ours deciding where to live and when to move has been
pretty crazy. 

It's official! Well, sort of...

This is what is the plan as of today,
We are moving to arizona.
We are hoping to move into a house different from the one previously posted on instagram

We are planning on now moving the 15th of January. 
(Not this upcoming Wednesday as planned before)

This new plan will save us money and we feel right about it.
We have been praying where to live for awhile. 
And recently we found a place that is not only affordable but in a safe location.
We know we were guided to find this place to live. 
The tender mercies of the Lord are everywhere. 
So grateful Adam was able to notice all the things that helped guide us in our decisions. 

We are so excited for our new adventure in sun and hot. 
We feel a bit like olaf asking for summer. 
Adam doesn't start school till August but we didn't want to wait till then.
Hopefully  by moving in January we will be able to prepare better for the Arizona heat!


This year has been a crazy year full of life changing events we are so grateful for our new opportunities and that Adam found a career he will enjoy before starting vet school. 

Thayne is fast as can be and while we were away searching for housing and jobs, he ran a mile and half with my mom! He is so smart and loves all things mechanical. 

Joslyn is growing so fast and is only 1 shoe size different from her older brother. She loves all things princess despite my best efforts. She loves singing and dancing to frozen.

I am still trying to wrap my head around being a mom. I love being home with the kids. It's a feeling I can't really describe. Its something that brings you the greatest sorrow and the most joy. All at once.
Really the only way to experience it is to try it. I feel so blessed I am able to do this.
I had a part time job cleaning apartments but I am still undecided if that will continue in Arizona. 
As of right now packing and decluttering is my job! 


No comments:

Post a Comment