Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Here we go again...

I made the mistake of telling Adam I was envious that he lived in the
same house most of his life.
We moved, moved again, then moved, then said we were never moving,
then moved, then moved, then moved, (repeat)

This last year we almost bought a house.
Meaning we'd be in Minersville for a long time
Things didn't work out and we found out why.
We are moving
Adam is planning on going back to school to be a vet.
Which equals apartment living for at least 6 more years

It must be divinely appointed because I'm ok with it.
I have accepted the fact that I wont own a home and that I'll have to
continue being creative with my organizing.
I love this blog about simplifying
She has been an inspiration to me and given me a new insight on apartment living
although we probably wont ever be able to live in Italy (I wish)
we at least will not be attached to any area and wont have to worry about a mortgage for a while.

So Easter weekend we are off on our next adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Owning a house isn't all its made out to be, don't be entranced like a moth to the flickering light that everyone has set as the "American Dream". Be glad you have a home and a roof over your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I actually really don't mind apartment living at all. I think the "American Dream" is so unrealistic its ridiculous!

      Delete