Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Adam turns 25!!!!

Today is Adam's Birthday!!!!

Everyday I am grateful this man walked into my life.
Not only did he walk into my life he helps me be a better person and loves me through 
everything.
He is a God fearing man that works hard to provide for our little family.
He does the best he can and knows how to just laugh things off.
He is smart, kind, and funny. And... dang good looking!
He is respectful and sensitive.
A cowboy and a city boy.
He likes the beach and the snow.
He is an excellent skier, a great listener, and very patient.
He isn't a casanova or rascal flatts kinda guy but
he calls me everyday on his way to work. 
Kisses me goodbye every morning.
Sends me love texts.
And helps out at home.
He would rather spend time with me than anyone else. 
Which is the best message of I love you and much more valuable than money.
He shows me everyday he loves me by the little things.
Happy Birthday!
I love you baby! 


This is at Texas Roadhouse last night. (Adam has to work all day and night today)
He is getting sang to on the saddle they had there. Ha ha 


We have a no-firework law right now because of all the fires going on. 
But Adam wanted to burn something really bad. So we let him burn this squishy toy.


This picture was taken this morning right before work! Adam is wearing the pin Garett 
sent him for his birthday (its a pin with old people) ha ha!

Thayne and I are going to make him a cake for when he gets home! 


Thayne's present to Daddy... 
A stainless steel trash can.
Adam really wanted one. We had a super gross cheap one from college and it 
bothered Adam pretty bad. 

Adam already got most his presents early (we just couldn't wait) 
Our big adventure will be this weekend when we go do Kings Peak (highest peak in Utah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment