Thursday, May 10, 2012

A day full of nots

A day full of nots.

Today we learned a few things...
We learned how NOT to season a cast iron pan
Adam learned how NOT to put out a grease fire
We learned how NOT to hit the ball in tennis
I learned how NOT to act after losing again and again
We learned how costco coupons are NOT needed at costco
I learned how NOT to be enjoyable to be around

Apparently today I was a grump. Here it is 5:00 and hopefully I can change that.
I have noticed that my routine is completely thrown off and that it has been hard for me to adjust.
Am I the only one that happens to?
 Today is Adam's last day off before school again.
Luckily he is only taking two classes this summer so hopefully we will still
get to do all the things we want to do.

Meanwhile we are enjoying the pre-summer weather

Here is Thayne splashing water into his face it wasn't quite warm enough for the pool but just right for splashing.

2 comments:

  1. We all have those days. Learn from them and be better tomorrow. Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! Thats why I am grateful for sleep and the chance to have a fresh start! Love you guys so much!

      Delete