Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Haircuts

Am I allowed to blog more than once a day?
Well I am!
Thayne is finally down for a nap and he slept in this morning so I got my chores done early!


This is my favorite.
Adam told me Thayne's hair was just too long. Next thing I know Adam is setting up shop.
He cut Thayne's hair all on his own!
This is Thayne's 5 or 6th hair cut at 13 months!

This is one way we save money. I have been cutting Adam's hair since we have been married and now
we cut Thayne's hair. This saves so much!!!

Pretty soon when I need a hair cut... well I am even going to try to cut my own.

Just to give you an idea of how much cutting your mans hair can save...

The cheapest hair cut I have been able to get adam at is $15.00 (total tip, tax, cut everything)
He likes his hair cut about every month BUT when he was paying for it he would let it grow out pretty bad.
About every 3 months. that would be 4 times a year.
4x15=
$60

Now add our now fast growing hair Thayne (I think kid cuts are cheaper.) Shall we go with $8.00?
$60+ 4x8=
$92.00

Yikes! We got our clippers for $13.00 less than one visit to the barber for Adam.
We have been using over 3 years saving us $180.00 (thats just Adam).

I have had a few friends that have been chicken to cut their husbands hair but after trying out our clippers
have been convinced otherwise. Its super easy.

Do you cut your spouses/kids hair?
What about your own?!?!?





2 comments:

  1. I agree, it saves TONS of money! I'm not the greatest at doing Benj's hair but he always says that the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about 2 weeks...so I never worry since he wears a hat all the time anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true! Adams hair grows like a weed. So I'm not worried about it anymore. Benj does always wears a hat. Have you had to cut rylee's hair?

      Delete