Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dad's 50th Birthday Surprise Party

My Dad just turned the big 50 this past week!
I don't know about your family but nothing says I'm 50 better than boating right?


Here is Dad wake boarding away!

Adam and I on the tube. I think Mom was trying to kill us. 
My back and arms hurt for days!
Although boating was super fun it just wasn't big enough for a 50th bash...

Surprise Part...

I volunteered myself as honorary person in charge of the surprise party.
I didn't realize how hard it is to pull off a surprise. 
Luckily my mom and dad have amazing friends who helped so much! 
The Clingers even offered to have the party at their house (which was a HUGE blessing!)
After a bit of planning, some stress, and a phone call we somehow got dad over to their house without 
having a clue what was going on.

Here we are...

Yes, that is a depends diaper cake in the middle of the table!

The fabric banner mom and I made. Turned out amazing!

We are not even allowed to say sucks at our house so I thought only in this context is this ok.

Lauren made this for Dad. It is too true! She did an amazing job!

Group photo! Happy birthday Dad I hope you wont ever forget your 50th!

No comments:

Post a Comment